PPC Account Manager - Cardiff
About Traffic Jam Media
Digital marketing is an exciting and fast moving industry with constant changes and challenges. We're a young and ambitious company growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for passionate and ambitious people.
Traffic Jam Media offers anyone joining the company a competitive salary and benefits, with strong growth and progression opportunities. We have a very open business culture and want to be challenged as much as we want to challenge our staff.
We are recruiting a PPC Account Manager who'll be responsible for working alongside our account directors to manage and improve our clients' paid search campaigns. Input on innovation and campaign strategy will be integral to being successful in this role.
- Work with clients to develop and agree a framework for maximising the effectiveness of their digital marketing
- Devise and implement a PPC strategy across various platforms
- Build and optimise accounts according to best practice guidelines
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in paid search and their affect
- Identify and implement strategies to address 'at risk' clients
- Identify and address business opportunities within existing accounts
- Effectively analyse and report against client objectives/requirements
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency including:
- Personal development time
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- Vibrant atmosphere and working environment
- On the job qualifications/certifications
- 2+ years’ experience working on paid search campaigns with small to large budgets
- Knowledge of Remarketing, Display, and Google Shopping campaigns
- Up to date Google Accreditation
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Experience with working on other paid search platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Strong reporting skills
- A genuine interest in the Paid Search industry as well as supporting technologies
Desirable (but not essential):
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager
- Demonstrable contribution to the industry from thought leadership pieces such as articles, blogs speaking at events, etc
- Set-up, configuration and debugging experience of any web analytics tools
- Implementation of tagging solutions such Google Tag Manager
- Multi-lingual at business proficient level
If you feel you have the skills and drive to do well in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02921 167960 for more information.