Sales Consultant - Cardiff
About Traffic Jam Media
Digital marketing is an exciting and fast moving industry with constant changes and challenges. We're a young and ambitious company growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for passionate and ambitious people.
Traffic Jam Media offers anyone joining the company a competitive salary and benefits, with strong growth and progression opportunities. We have a very open business culture and want to be challenged as much as we want to challenge our staff.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team to position and sell the company’s business solutions effectively. This role has vast opportunities for ambitious people to develop; you will receive excellent training and start climbing the career ladder.
Your hard-work and talent will be rewarded financially, and being a young company, this offers you the opportunity to progress and grow with the company. This is the perfect entry point for anyone keen to develop a successful career in Digital Marketing.
- Promote innovative marketing opportunities to external businesses via cold calling
- Ability to sustain high volume of calls to promote business services
- Consistently deliver on lead generating targets
- Must work well as part of a team to improve overall performance and knowledge
- Must be conscientious and understand that our clients are king
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency including:
- Personal development time
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- On the job qualifications/certifications
- Keen desire to build a career in sales and digital marketing
- 2 years+ telesales experience
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident and out-going personality
- Target driven and goal-orientated
- Interest in current trends
Desirable (but not essential):
- Knowledge of digital platforms (social media, paid search, SEO)
- Ability to speak a 2nd Language
If you feel you have the skills and drive to do well in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02921 167960 for more information.