Vacancy: Marketing Manager - Cardiff
We're a young and ambitious company growing rapidly, and we're always on the lookout for passionate and ambitious people. Due to a period of exciting growth and development, we are on the lookout for Marketing Manager to support Traffic Jam Media with their Growth Strategy.
Traffic Jam Media offers anyone joining the company a competitive salary and benefits, with strong growth and progression opportunities.
Joining our fun and friendly team in the centre of Cardiff, you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to identify leads and opportunities both nationally and internationally across our full portfolio.
The Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in marketing and communications, shaping brands with a core understanding of digital to compliment.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice – online and offline
- Customer experience design, mapping and implementation
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Experience in creative design and content
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Budget management and analysis skills
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and excellent time management
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating online and offline marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches and project delivery.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Participate in client facing, sales driven initiatives such as events, round tables and client workshops.
Desirable but not Essential
- Graphic design
- SEO proficient
- Demonstrable contribution to the industry from thought leadership pieces such as articles, blogs, speaking at events, etc.
- Set-up, configuration and debugging experience of any web analytics tools
- Implementation of tagging solutions such Google Tag Manager
- Multi-lingual at business proficient level
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- License to create and spearhead a brand
- Supported learning and education, development days
- Fresh fruit, early finish Friday, bottomless coffee
- Free gym membership
- Opportunity to earn an extra 12 annual leave days a year
If you feel you have the skills and drive to do well in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02921 167960 for more information.