Vacancy: Business Development Manager - Cardiff
Due to a period of exciting growth and development, we are on the lookout for Business Development Manager to support Traffic Jam Media with their Growth Strategy. We're a young and ambitious company growing rapidly and are always on the lookout for passionate and ambitious people.
Traffic Jam Media offers anyone joining the company a competitive salary and benefits, with strong growth and progression opportunities.
Joining our fun and friendly team in the centre of Cardiff, you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to identify leads and opportunities both nationally and internationally across our full portfolio
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for supporting the Sales Director to position and sell the company’s business solutions effectively. This role has vast opportunities for ambitious people to develop; you will receive excellent training to enhance your ability to consult on Digital Marketing at a technical level.
Your hard work and talent will be rewarded financially, and being a young company, this offers you the opportunity to progress and grow within the company.
you will be required to:
- Lead the development of winning bids and opportunities resulting in income generation for the business against agreed targets.
- Work closely with the Directors of the business to support the growth plans.
- Identify opportunities at an early stage and manage the engagement process with the client.
- Manage the business development pipeline and bid process.
- Identify barriers to the achievement of our objectives and manage them accordingly.
- Work alongside the marketing professionals to develop tailored proposal documents.
- Work with the marketing team to keep relevant collateral up to date and fit for purpose.
- Keep up to date with current issues in our industry.
- Support Traffic Jam Media with its events/workshops and networking opportunities.
- Bring creative and innovative ideas to how we undertake our BD activities.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to gain buy-in from teams internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality proposal and tender documents.
- Ability to drive a number of initiatives at any one time.
- Confident and professional with the ability to think on your feet.
- Commitment to Traffic Jam Media's values.
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- License to create and spearhead a brand
- Supported learning and education, development days
- Fresh fruit, early finish Friday, bottomless coffee
- Free gym membership
- Opportunity to earn an extra 12 annual leave days a year
- Keen desire to build a career in sales and digital marketing
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- 3 years+ in a successful BDM role
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident and out-going personality
- Target driven and goal-orientated
- Interest in current trends
Desirable (but not essential):
- Ability to speak a 2nd language
- Degree level education
If you feel you have the skills and drive to do well in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02921 167960 for more information.