2017: A Year in Review
Coming into 2017, we were hoping for a delightfully uneventful year. Those of you who know us personally will know that they first few years of Traffic Jam Media were the hardest years we have had to live through. Delightfully uneventful was the aim.
As it turned out, 2017 was mostly (if not entirely) positive, and we have finished the year on a huge high. In fact, we are stronger, happier, and more excited about the coming year than we could have hoped for.
2017 has taught us lessons, allowed us to work with some great clients, and opened conversations with some great prospects. Most importantly, however, is that it helped us to create a team that we are both truly proud of.
2018 is shaping up to be even better.
- We're launching We Select, a consultancy that helps your business select and validate the skills of applicants for marketing roles. You'll never make a bad hire again!
- We'll be strengthening the team to bring you even more value and expert consultancy.
- We have a jam-packed schedule of workshops planned with some amazing speakers. They are bigger, better, and unadulterated marketing goodness!
- We're investing in more tech to help give you more insight, a deeper understanding, and even better results
- We'll be expanding our current offering to include new services (watch this space!), all with the expertise you have come to expect from Traffic Jam!
- We'll make a much bigger contribution to charitable work.
We'd like to say a big thank you for your support this year, and we're excited to share the next stage of our adventure with you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Kim, Davide, and the Traffic Jam Media team