Following the success of our last Digital Marketing Workshop, we are teaming up with Bowen Eldridge Recruitment to make them a monthly occurrence.
25th January, ACT, Ocean Park House, 1.30pm till 4.30pm
In preparation for the two coldest months of the year, we’ve prepared a scorching digital marketing workshop to rival even the dragons of Khaleesi!
Our first workshop of the year will focus on paid for advertising across social media and the best practices to adopt when using it to drive business, with a guest speaker from SunLife.
Please note this session is suited for professionals working in Sales and Marketing.
Should you wish to join us and find out for yourself you can expect the following…
- A guide on what platforms have to offer (covering PPC and Boosting)
- Discovering which platforms are suited for your business
- Understanding attribution modelling
- Modelling your cost per acquisition
- Explore & create a unique audience with us just for your business
- Free consultancy on your personal marketing challenges
- A guest speaker from the marketing team at SunLife
- Plus a chance to win free time from us here at TJM
‘In the words of Tywin Lannister "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep”, that’s why here at TJM we take Pride (Pardon the pun) in ensuring that we are at the top of our game so we deliver nothing but the best consultancy out there.
The sessions are designed to be fun, interactive and personal, and will be customised to your own personal marketing needs. If you want to get the most out of the workshops, we recommend bringing a laptop with you.
Should you wish to attend then please follow the simple steps below. Hurry as spaces are limited and once they are gone, they are gone!
What's the process?
2. We'll drop you a line to confirm.
3. Turn up for coffee, croissants and creative consults.
Why Traffic Jam Media?
Why trust Traffic Jam Media with your digital?
Not only are we one of the top 5 recommended agencies and Google Partners in Wales, but our dedicated digital marketing professionals have a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of search, paid and social marketing.
Having achieved a Google Premier Partnership status, as well as all accreditations covering paid search, there's no one better placed to help your business get more from your digital!
Need help? Contact us!
If a free workshop isn't for you, don't worry; we'd still be happy to help! Just get in touch with the team below:
Click here to sign-up for our newsletter and get weekly digital marketing updates sent straight to your inbox.